12 Seats Windseeker Swing Ride Flying Chair for Sale
The windseeker flying chair is a small rotating flying chair for children amusement park equipment. The main components and structural principle, consisting of a handle rocker mechanism; a turntable, a seat shape, a swing lever mechanism, an electric drive mechanism, a hydraulic turntable drive mechanism, and the like, and a rotating fly chair mechanism The luxurious flying chair can realize circular reciprocating motion in space, and the beautiful appearance of the rotating wind seeker flying chair, the colorful and colorful lights and the beautiful music composed are very attractive to the crowd.
This windseeker flying chair is welcomed by the kids, it is your best choice for the initial and carnival vest.
Kiddie chair swing rides are very popular among young children. The chair swing ride is also called windseeker flying chair ride, swing ride, and so on.
Swing ride is a variant of a carousel ride – a fairground ride that has chairs suspended by chains from the top of the carousel instead of seats shaped like animals. Some can even tilt its top. This ride is also called a swing carousel, wave swinger, yo-yo, Chair-O-Planes or a swinger.
And actually, the chair swing ride has a longer history than the carousel ride. And the windseeker flying chair ride is still a hit among people almost of all ages. So you can find certain kinds of swing rides in almost all parks whether they are large or small.
Swing rides are the earliest forms of carousels. They existed in ancient Byzantium and were made with ropes and baskets that spun in circles around center pole and carried people. After that people started making carousels inspired by medieval cavalry games but swing rides survived until today and, some say, are even more popular today especially among the adults (although there are smaller swing rides for children). When the amusement parks started appearing, at the beginning of the 20th century, swing rides were one of the most common rides in them.
For little kids, they can also enjoy the rides if their parents accompany them.
Customer Service Processing Steps
Windseeker Rider Safety Information
- A chair swing ride while spreading its arms, swings riders in a circular motion at a 45-degree angle at speeds up to 30 miles per hour as the swings climb the tower.
- The maximum weight is 304 lb. per rider.
- An individual lap bar and a between-the-legs safety belt secure each rider.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Guests must have a minimum of one fully functioning leg (excluding prosthesis) and one leg amputated below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Prosthetics are not permitted on this ride. Guests should check with Guest Services or speak with a member of the Ride Supervisory team to determine if they are eligible to ride without the prosthetic.
- Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift.
- Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Warning: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.
All of these kiddie windseeker flying chair swing rides can be customized to meet your specific needs. please contact us!
As a professional and leading manufacturer in the amusement industry, our quality is strictly controlled, and we are serious in each process. The amusement equipment is made up of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic(FRP), steel, and electrical components, let’s see what we use in each part.